Talent Agency
Želiš postati slavna osebost?
Pridruži se nam in se spremeni v svojega idola.

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) 1
Talent Agency
Želiš postati slavna osebost?
Pridruži se nam in se spremeni v svojega idola.

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) 1
Talent Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)

Go down 
+6
Lady Gaga
Rihanna
Dulce Maria
Pixie Lott
Anahi Puente
Robertita*
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) Empty
PostSubject: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Ne se bat pokomentirat kakšen moj izdelek. Nebom vas pojedla Wink.
Back to top Go down
Anahi Puente
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Anahi Puente

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 pm

FuL Lepo deLaš...js bom ''ukradLa'' toLe animacijo
If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) Tinkerbellče Lohk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm

ti kr Wink ...pa tnx <33
Back to top Go down
Pixie Lott
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Pixie Lott

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 am

Robertita ful lepo delaš. love
V kerem programu pa delaš animacije
Back to top Go down
Dulce Maria
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Dulce Maria

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 am

Robertia Zlooo lepo artaš
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Pixie Lott
v Animation Shopu Wink

Dulce Maria

tnx<33
Back to top Go down
Rihanna
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Rihanna

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm

full lpo artašššš love
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:35 pm

tnx tudi tebi <33...aia ... pa noračajte kei Wink
Back to top Go down
Rihanna
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Rihanna

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 pm

full si lpo nardillaaa.....hualaaaa love <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:04 am

nzk<33
Back to top Go down
Lady Gaga
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Lady Gaga

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 pm

OMG. prelep logo ! HVALA ! love
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 pm

nzk<33 srce
Back to top Go down
Adriana Lima
Model
Model
Adriana Lima

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm

fuuuuul lpo. usee <3
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 pm

tnx <33 love
Back to top Go down
Pixie Lott
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Pixie Lott

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Logo k si ga nardila zame mi je ful ušeč.
Barvo si čits ujela
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 pm

no..nzk<33 sam da ti je ušeč <33
Back to top Go down
Dulce Maria
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Dulce Maria

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Zakon je bom ponosla k nrdim enkrat forum...sam nwm kdaj bot o...xD...mrde...kmau
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

no ja...lepo da ti je ušeč..sam men ni heh križec
Back to top Go down
Dulce Maria
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Dulce Maria

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Men je pa lep še pr Maič sm naročila pa bom poli enga od teh 2 dala za logo...
Back to top Go down
Shakira
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Shakira

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm

A delaš podforumske?
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 pm

hm...v posebnih primerih Wink ..največ 5 na dan heh Smile
Back to top Go down
Shakira
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Shakira

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 am

Robertita* wrote:
hm...v posebnih primerih Wink ..največ 5 na dan heh Smile

Ok. Tnx.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gaga
Glasbenik
Glasbenik
Lady Gaga

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 am

PRELEPO artaš ! srce
Back to top Go down
Miranda Kerr
Model
Model
Miranda Kerr

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm

heii delaš zlo lepe stvari..
uprašala bi rada kdaj bo moj kompletek za schlierija??
ker sem ti slike že zdavnaj poslala..saj vem da je zdej zlo mal cajta ker je šola pa uss..
se soočam z istimi problemi-pomankanje cajta zarat tote bedne šole
sam ussenn usaj približnoo??
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Lady Gaga
tnx<3333

Miranda Kerr
ioooi...veš kaj je..lih mam u torek nek velik govorni nastop pa morm vadit pa to :S ....dobiš resno, čimprej kadar bo možno....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) Empty

Back to top Go down

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talent Agency :: Art by: Robertita*-
Jump to: