Talent Agency
Želiš postati slavna osebost?
Pridruži se nam in se spremeni v svojega idola.

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 1
Talent Agency
Želiš postati slavna osebost?
Pridruži se nam in se spremeni v svojega idola.

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 1
Talent Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)

Go down 
+6
Lady Gaga
Rihanna
Dulce Maria
Pixie Lott
Anahi Puente
Robertita*
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miranda Kerr
Model
Model
Miranda Kerr

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 pm

ooo dajj bogaa..že tku hmal..oo dajj nooo..
ja sajj ni blema ti kr ko boš mela cajt
upam da ti bo dobro šlo na govornem
pa sorry če sem preveč težila s tem samo hotla sme zvedet kak pa kaj Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Kerr
Model
Model
Miranda Kerr

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm

aa tenx za kompletka..ful sta mi ušeeččč..tnx tnx tnx
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 pm

eh no ja nzk..sam...men sta katastrofalna :S
Back to top Go down
Ashley Green
Igralec
Igralec
Ashley Green

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Wauu! jej
Ful lepo.. hvala ti srce
Back to top Go down
Robertita*
Administrator
Administrator
Robertita*

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:07 pm

nzk <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)   If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often.  (KOMENTARJI) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If this is how you’re going to react, I’ll freak out more often. (KOMENTARJI)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talent Agency :: Art by: Robertita*-
Jump to: